The Nike AW77 F.C. Graphic Crew Sweatshirt is made with warm cotton that's built to last, and features a textured graphic that shows your love for football.
Running in the rain gets cold-and old-fast. Back in 1977, Nike's third employee and Athletics West track club founder Geoff Hollister designed a way for his elite runners to cope: a sturdy sweatshirt with a multi-panel hood to keep out rain.
- Superior French looped cotton that's soft and cosy yet tough as nails
- A fit that holds its shape, from the hood and body to cuffs and waistband
- Flatlocked and taped seams for comfort and durability
- High-quality zippers, eyelets and other details built to last
- Side zip pocket for secure storage
- Textured screen print at front and embroidery at centre back