The original Brasil track jacket was first zipped on a German football pitch in 1981. It made a name for itself with its comfy materials and smooth, form-fitting style.
This new version still has loads of tricks up its sleeves and keeps that football legacy in check by honoring Brasil. More specifically, the Puma Brasil sneaker icon. The shoe's tread pattern appears as a graphic on this Brasil Track Jacket.
- 100% Polyester tricot with allover ombre graphic print
- Full contrast zip closure, with PUMA No. 1 Logo cutout at zipper pull
- Dual contrast zip pockets at waist
- Story of the PUMA Brasil sneaker printed on right pocket bag
- Contrast piping at shoulder seams
- Solid cuffs, collar, and hem
- PUMA No. 1 Logo at left chest
- PVC Free
View the embedded image gallery online at: